- Begins offering services in Columbus, Dublin, Powell, New Albany, Westerville, Worthington, Hilliard, Upper Arlington and surrounding areas
- Brings home trade-in solution to home sellers whose homes require work, are simply not interested in dealing with the hassles associated with selling a home, and those looking to simultaneously sell and buy a new home
On a mission to make home buying and selling simple and certain, our Home Trade-In Program brings a first-of-its-kind solution to Central Ohio homeowners looking to avoid the hassle, inconvenience, uncertainty, and many of the costs (including the real estate commissions) associated with the traditional sales process.
We Buy Houses In Any Condition And All Price Points!
Enter your information in the contact form below.
We will contact you to schedule a time to meet you at the property.
You will receive an offer within days of our visit. There is no cost or obligation and you may accept or reject our offer.
Receive the sales proceeds.
How it Works
We will send our Trade-In Representative to meet with you at your home to assess its value and prepare an offer that represents the property’s fair market value. You will receive an offer within days, there is no cost or obligation and you can accept or reject our offer.
We buy homes “as-is,” so there is no need to worry about costly repairs and updates. You also won’t have to worry about expensive bridge loans, double mortgages, home sale contingencies that reduce your negotiating leverage, being rushed to find your next home as soon as your current homes goes into contract so as to time your transactions and avoid the need for temporary housing while we work to find the perfect home for you. Furthermore, if you decide to accept our offer and agree to buy your next home through us (a service that is free to you as sellers pay real estate commissions), we will waive the real estate commissions associated with the sale of your current home.
Once you’ve accepted our offer we will then assist you in finding your replacement home. There are no limitations here and you have the option of considering: pre-owned existing homes, already completed new homes, or even building a brand new fully custom home. As it relates to builders and communities, again there are no restrictions as we work throughout the greater Central Ohio region and with every local builder. Once we’ve found your perfect home and negotiated the sale, we will coordinate back-to-back closings for your sale and purchase.
Here are 10 great reasons to use our Home Trade-In Program:
- We buy your home “as-is” and offer you fair market value… Receive a guaranteed sale price…no hassles
- There is no need to worry about costly repairs & updates
- No money, time, energy spent on staging and getting your home into “Show Ready Condition”
- Avoid real estate sales commissions and advertising fees. (If you agree to buy your replacement home through us, there is no commission due on the sale of your current home.)
- No expensive bridge loans or risky double mortgages
- No need for home sale contingencies which reduce your leverage when it comes time to negotiate the purchase of your replacement home
- Avoid the hassle and inconvenience of showings, open houses and strangers in and out of your home!
- Stay in your current home until you’re ready to close on your new home!
- Time to find the perfect home rather than being rushed and forced to settle for what’s available at the time your home goes into contract
- One move means no temporary housing or putting your belongings into storage
Not Interested in Buying a Replacement Home
No problem. We will make an offer to purchase your home however, a real estate commission will apply. You will receive an offer within days and avoid the hassle of listing your home.
**Some restrictions apply
Our Home Trade-In provides a much-needed solution to the 71% of home sellers simultaneously buying a new home in our competitive Columbus and Central Ohio housing market. Home prices are up 7.7% year over year, and inventory is down. Compared to the national average, homes are on the market 30% fewer days in Central Ohio. This competition is largely due to rapid population growth driven by economic development and mortgage interest rates that are still significantly below historical averages. The Columbus metro area has seen a surge of growth and remains the 14th-largest city in the nation with a population of 879,170. An average of 42 people move into Columbus alone every single day, with 78% coming from out of state.
Many out-of-state buyers already have equity in hand from the sale of their previous homes, making their offers on homes highly attractive to sellers. Our Home Trade-In Program gives Central Ohio homeowners who are also buyers a similar competitive edge in bidding wars by making an all cash offer on their existing home and even offering lease backs to allow the homeowner to continue living in the home until they locate and close on their new home.
Interested in Learning More… or Ready to Get Started?
Our Home Trade-in Program represents just the kind of innovation and vision that keeps us at the forefront of our industry. If you’ve been thinking of buying a home in Central Ohio, we’re here to help. We’re real estate experts in Columbus and it’s surrounding suburbs and can answer all of your questions about buying a home in our area! We have the resources and expertise to assisting you in making the best decisions through every step of the home buying process, and eliminate the doubt and frustration. Ready to get started with your search? Let’s talk. Give us a call at 614-332-6984.