With nearly 100% customer satisfaction, builder of the year, marketer of the year, Fischer Homes… specializes in providing for every chapter of your life.
A new home represents a new chapter of your life’s story. Thousands of stories have been written and celebrated in Fischer Homes since 1980. They offer a variety of single family, condominium and patio home designs to serve as the stage to celebrate the next chapter of your life’s story. Bring your dreams and create wonderful memories in a new Fischer Home.
Fischer Homes understands that home styles must meet the needs of the owner. This is why they offer designs to fit nearly every budget and lifestyle. Whether it be your first home purchase, a home for a growing family, a spacious and elegant life reward, or a more convenient, low maintenance home that offers greater lifestyle freedom, they have a home for you.
Fischer’s building process is easy. Except for minimal deposits, they underwrite the cost of building your home. Their practice reflects a commitment to an “exceptional customer experience” which is at the heart of their mission statement.
Their Single Family Homes Lifestyle Design Center makes the personalization of your home both an exciting and convenient experience. Imagine one location housing everything you need to make your home uniquely you. Flooring, cabinetry and lighting are just the beginning. Design coordinators will assist you in creating a home that will suit you and your family, creating a setting for making memories for years to come.
Fischer Homes also offers semi-custom homes. Created from the belief that “luxurious & attainable” can beautifully coexist, Fischer Homes Grand Estates Custom invites you to discover rich, spacious designs, attentive architectural detail and an individualized exceptional customer experience focused on you.
Fischer Homes is committed to designing and building high quality, comfortable homes that are environmentally friendly. These 5 key features contribute to Fischer Homes improved home air quality and to lower energy demand and reduced air pollution.
- Low-e glass – in windows cutting down on energy costs and protecting fabrics and carpet from fading. Included in single family homes only.
- Furnace – minimum 95% AFUE (Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency Ratio) furnaces for gas homes. This measures how efficiently the gas is consumed to produce heat. Gas furnaces with an AFUE rating of 95% means that 95 cents of every $100 of heating energy expense warms your home. Electrical homes have a minimum of 7 HSPF (heating seasonal performance factor).
- R-38 loose fill ceiling insulation – extra heavy insulation designed to retain even temperatures throughout the home, reduce energy cost, while resulting in a more quiet more comfortable home.
- Building envelope – the average home has hundreds, if not thousands, of small holes which heated or cooled air escapes to outside. A tightly sealed and properly ventilated home will not only reduce your energy bills but also improve your homes indoor air quality.
- Energy saver hot water tanks – have extra insulation surrounding the tank and thermostatic controls to maintain proper temperature.
Fischer Homes offers 4 Single Family Home Collections, the Maple Street Collection (19 Home Designs), the Designer Collection (14 Home Designs), the Master Piece Collection (18 Home Designs) and the Grand Estate Collection (8 Home Designs).
For those who like the privacy of their own single family home but desire the security, ease and comfort of a beautifully landscaped, themed neighborhood, Fischer Homes offers their Patio Home Collection (4 Home Designs). Choose the convenience of a no step, single floor plan or 2-story plan with optional finished lower levels. Live your life to its fullest with low-maintenance, resort-like living in a Fischer Homes Patio Home.
Each series offers different amenities, features, selections, floor plan, price range and location. So whether you’re a First-time homebuyer, Move up buyer, Buyer looking to downsize, or Buyer looking for a maintenance free lifestyle, Fischer Homes has plenty for you to choose from!
Fischer Homes offers 26 locations throughout Columbus.
There are 10 locations in North Columbus. The communities are located in: Olentangy Schools, Delaware, Big Walnut, and River Valley Highlands Schools.
There are 5 locations in East Columbus. The communities are located in: North Fork Schools, Licking Heights, Reynoldsburg, Southwest Licking, Pickerington, Columbus, Lancaster, Canal Winchester and Groveport Schools.
There are 11 locations in South and West Columbus. The communities are located in: Teays Valley Schools, Southwestern, Hilliard, Marysville, and Columbus Schools.
If you are a buyer considering a new build inventory home or if you’d like to select a lot and build a custom home please, call us today! Our team of experts will assist you everystep of the way and we offer all of our client’s one stop shopping. Furthermore their is no cost to you for our service as the builder covers this expense! Call me today at 614.332.6984 to get started!